- We respect your right to privacy.
- We will not give your name or personal information to third parties.
- WePay or Paypal Payments processes all of the transactions on MedStartr. No one sees your credit card information besides the processor, not even us.
- We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us.
- We will send you email relating to your personal transactions and projects you back as well as a monthly newsletter. We will keep these emails to a minimum and you can opt out at anytime.
- We may send you service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so.
- Project Makers receive the email addresses of their backers.
Technology / Security
- MedStartr may obtain IP addresses from users. We will use this information to monitor and prevent fraud, diagnose problems, and (anonymously) estimate demographic information.
- We use a variety of security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information. Your personal information is stored behind firewalls and is only accessible by a limited number of people who are required to keep the information confidential.
- When you back a project all transaction data goes through our partner's secure servers. To the extent you select the secure server method and your browser supports such functionality, all credit card information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Regardless of these efforts by us, no data transmission over the public Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose in public areas becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by other users. You should exercise caution before disclosing your personal information via these public venues.
Project Makers (aka MedStartrs)
By entering into our User Agreement, MedStartr Project Makers agree to not abuse other users' personal information. Abuse is defined as using personal information for any purpose other than those explicitly specified in the Project Maker’s Project, or is not related to fulfilling delivery of a product or service explicitly specified in the Project Maker’s Project.
MedStartr Employees, Executives, Owners, nor clients ever receive users' credit card information. Nor does MedStartr have any access at all to this information.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as U.S. Copyright Law).
To modify or delete any or all of the personal information you have provided to us, please log in and update your profile.
If you have questions or suggestions you can contact us at support@MedStartr.com or call 530.MED.STARtr (530.633.7827)